Monday, February 26, 2007

Carson Matthew DeGlopper!

What an amazing day for the Coon clan! At 3:42 p.m. little Carson Matthew DeGlopper was brought into the world. He weighs in at a robust 7lb 13oz and is a whole 20" long. He is really cute and seemingly very content, which is a huge bonus for mommy and daddy. The birth process was long and somewhat harder than expected primarily since the epidural didn't really work for Jen. But they got through just fine with the help of many prayers along the way! We certainly Thank God for his provision and protection in bringing Carson to us. New life truly is miraculous. I was reading Psalm 139 while in the waiting room:
"For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be".

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Christian said...

Craig,

COngradulations on being a Grandparent! How exciting for you and Connie and for your daughter and son-in-law. We are so happy for you and your family. Thanks for sharing his precious pictures with us.

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! Welcome to the Grandparent Club! That's a beautiful baby. God is so good! What a miracle!
A.Turner

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so out of it. I realized I hadn't read your blog in a week or so, and I read this news. I am sure my children probably knew, see how much they share with me!
Rena

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home