Tuesday, December 05, 2006

He That Hopes


As I was praying and walking this morning I happened upon an overwhelming moment: I miss my son Matthew (tear, tear) and I know how much I love him, yet immediately I knew that Jesus loves him more than I ever can. How many of his children who are far away from him, walking there own path, break his heart? I am thankful that His love is so much greater than mine. I am so thankful that He is God and I am not!

“He that hopes dances without music” George Herbert

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer D. said...

I was thinking of Mattie today too. There is a song on the Third Day Christmas CD about a loved one being gome for Christmas and God watching over them and taking them up in His arms. It made me think of him. Have you heard from him?

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home