Sunday, September 10, 2006

New


I must be honest I like new things. I like new cars, new movies, new resturants, new chances and even new experiences. This evening we had our baptism service down in beautiful Lake Huron. this day happened to have a strong northeast wind and about 60 tempature. It was way warmer last year for sure. This year I was able to baptize my daughter and son-in-law which was very special for me and for them too. I was also baptized by my friend Peter which was great. Like i said I like NEW! New beginnings that I get with Jesus everyday i must say are the best!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer D. said...

you got that pic quick!!
The worst part was the freezing rush of the water as you went under. I thought it was a special moment too :)

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home